CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sold-2009 Triumph Sfprint ST 1050 ABS:

Posting here in case you know anyone that might be interested.  Located in Northern California.  30 Minutes Outside of Sacramento.  Looking to get $ 5,000.00 for it    It's a great bike, but the garage is overcrowded....and I have my eyes on a new Multistrada Touring...so The Triumph is the first to go and then maybe the Hayabusa....though I regretted letting the last one go :)

It's in the Sacramento Craigslist if you would like to see more pics, or I can send them to you if need be.  Thanks for looking/passing along.

Excellent condition. 14,600 Miles. Never Down. Properly Maintained and Adult Owned. This bike runs, rides, handles and stops as it should. The 1050cc Triple is smooth, powerful, has great torque and sounds great. This bike is the perfect combination of sport and sport touring. Extremely comfortable and competent. Easily removable OEM Hard Luggage make it great for a long weekend or commuting. With the bags installed it is still narrow enough for lane splitting. The bike has the proper modifications: OEM Off Road Exhaust is installed and OEM 50 State Exhaust is also included. Corbin Saddle is installed and OEM is also included. MRA Vario Medium Tint Windscreen is installed and Clear OEM is included. MFW Adjustable Peg are installed. Pazzo Adjustable Levers are installed. Real Carbon Fiber Dash Panels installed. Real Carbon Fiber Chain Guard is installed. Real Carbon Fiber Key Protection is installed. TechSpec Snake Skin Tank Protection is installed. Clear Bra professionally installed on seat/zipper contact area. BatteryTender Pigtail Installed. Always stored indoors. $ 5700.00. Clean and Clear Title in my name.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Edited by SierraKLR