CBR1100XX.org Forum

Z's Custom Leathers - FREE to a Good Home

Okay, I have two sets of Z's Custom Leathers I will NEVER wear again (too big on me).  Pay for shipping and you can have one or both.

A two-piece in Blue/Silver/Black.  A one-piece all black.  Full armor (hips, knees, elbows, shoulders, back).  Two-piece was in a low-speed lowside, but Z's fixed it up, so it's in good condition.  Track quality leathers.

I'll try to dig up sizes (custom made), but unless you have an unusual build, I was 5' 10" and 205-210 at the time each were made.  I want these things out of my closet to make space, and it would kill me to just toss them in the trash.  My area is too sparse to try to put them into a consignment shop.

They were made to these general measurements (in inches)....

Neck - 17
Bicep - 15
Forearm - 12 3/4
Wrist - 7 1/4
Chest - 44
Waist - 40 1/2
Hip - 41
Inseam - 30
Thigh - 25
Calf - 16 1/4
Ankle - 9

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?/topic/85755-zs-custom-leathers-in-need-of-a-good-home/#comment-1009008

Link to original ad here.

Edited by Aunt Zero
  • Upvote 2

Tax season (I work in Revenue) and the weekend of my dad's birthday.  I could force the vacation request, but I can't move my dad's birthday.  Slim to none is better odds than me being at RacerXX.  I did finally get the bike back running though, so that's a plus.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Agreed.  My wrist is 15" around.   Lol

15" wrists? Crap dude, I know you're a big guy but my fucking neck is 17". Do you use women's belts for watch bands?

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

Agreed.  My wrist is 15" around.   Lol

Holly shit!  I have skinny wrists for a guy, they're only about the diameter of the average cock.....I assume mine's average anyway.