CBR1100XX.org Forum

Case & wallet for iPhone 6, 6s, and 7 (SOLD)

High end stainless steel exo-skeleton, detachable leather wallet, and stand.  Both in black.  It's these three products:

https://www.lucidream.com/product/exo-iphone-6-case/

https://www.lucidream.com/product/exo-6-iphone-wallet-case/

Plus the stand that they only did as a special edition, holds the phone at a variety of angles then folds up into a flat credit card size.

They sell for over $200 as a combo, I'd like to get $60 shipped.  Completely unused.  Moriah got it then switched to an iPhone 7 Plus before using it.

Wouldn't it work with the iPhone 7?  Your ad title says 6, 6S and 7, but also says Moriah switched to the 7 before using it?  I take it she found something different for her new 7? Seems like a bad ass system. I am unclear on the stainless case, is it used in conjunction with the leather, or does it stand alone as a badass spider looking deal?

My fuckup.  She went to a 7 Plus.  It will work with a regular 7.  The system does seem pretty bad-ass, there have been others that were plastic and not as nice.  The exoskeleton stays on the phone, the wallet and other stuff clips onto the exo.  The exo protects the phone from drops.  It's a nice system, but I already have stuff I like on mine and this won't fit her plus.

• 2 months later...