CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin Seat for Blackbird (Palm Coast FL USA)

See the attached pic of a very nice Corbin. I do not have the backrest but it will accept on in the rear. $400 shipped in the US or local pickup in the Palm Coast FL area for less.

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

Edited by BobZ

Look on their site. Mine had the receipt in the box from the PO. It fas the better part of $700.00. I have the backrest, but iy shouldn't make 350 worth of difference. 

The pictures look good. Are there any flaws to mentio or wear?

How big a hurry are you in?

GLWS

Bill

Thanks, that is what I thought and I do not need to sell it but I live in a condo so space is always precious. There is a small circle indent toward the front/center but not through the leather, and a couple wear spots on the front lower edges where it comes in contact with the frame.

I will also through in a tinted windscreen, which is used but looks pretty good overall and not cracked:

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎-‎11‎-‎2016 at 2:41 AM, BobZ said:

I am not sure what it would cost to ship it over there...any ideas?

If I use USPS calculator it states about 130 USD, but I don't know the size of the box you will use.
Check here: https://ircalc.usps.com/?country=10298

That is probably close but when I lowered the price maybe I should have stipulated again that is for the US because I know it costs a lot to ship overseas. If you want to email me directly to discuss feel free, and I will send you, or anyone for that matter, close-ups pics of small spots that make it a used seat. blackbirdbobz@gmail.com

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, Helvet said:

Too bad you won't ship overseas.

I'm always interested in Corbins, they are much more expensive overhere.

Send me an email and I will send you the pictures - I tried to PM you but it is not allowed. Thanks...Bob Z. (blackbirdbobz@gmail.com)

Edited by BobZ