CBR1100XX.org Forum

1993 CBR900RR, 7,XXX miles

4 hours ago, racer212 said:

Similar condition one on EBay sold for $5000 after it was posted on the Rare Sportbikes For Sale FB feed. 

Love be to have that one - had one just like it years ago.

Thanks for the heads up. I passed it on to my friend. He and I are just helping out the seller.

I keep returning to this thread why? Because I remember seeing the first at speed wheelie done by a guy on the Freeway.

Traveling on the Interstate one day on my 86 1000 Ninja at about 70mph, a guy on one of those passed me on the back wheel. Year approx 1989.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, CALCXX said:

I keep returning to this thread why? Because I remember seeing the first at speed wheelie done by a guy on the Freeway.

Traveling on the Interstate one day on my 86 1000 Ninja at about 70mph, a guy on one of those passed me on the back wheel. Year approx 1989.

I keep coming back to find out which crazy buys it. (I would if I had the money/room)

On 10/19/2016 at 3:56 PM, CALCXX said:

Nope. RR came out in 93. First year.

22 hours ago, racer212 said:

Man, I would really like to have that. Too bad it its in Oregon..

Unless he really wants to deal! I checked uship and looking at $1300 to get it here :(

Seems ludicrous.  You can ship it to SoCal where it'll enjoy a warm family room 'till the riding weather comes back.