CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD Firstgear Kathmandu overpants

Firstgear Kathmandu Overpants, 34 waist, regular length.  Very good shape, no holes or rips, all stitching good, all zippers good.  Only blemish is a small stain on the right thigh pocket.  See pic below.  

Includes D3O hip and knee armor, removable insulated inner layer, and removable bibs/suspender attachment.  Waist can be adjusted a couple inches in either direction. Retails for around $299.

$130 shipped.

Paypal

.... and for whatever reason I can't upload pics at the moment.  So here is a link instead:

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-kathmandu-overpants

I will try to get the picture thing sorted later, or just message me and I'll work something else out.

Edited by cabinfever

On 10/14/2016 at 9:46 PM, XXBirdSlapper said:

Do they smell like your essence?

If it means you'll buy them... then Yes!!

On 10/15/2016 at 2:53 AM, superhawk996 said:

The description says dark grey & black, but the picture looks like white or light grey & black--?  What's your inseam and how low do they go on your legs?

My inseam is about 33. The cuff of the leg rests on the top of my foot when standing.   These are sized at 32 according to their size chart, but I think it's a bit more than that. 

And I have pics!

Edited by cabinfever

I want to add an update to the seam length question.  I tried these on again after having not worn them for several months. I found that if I pull the pants all the way up to where they are designed to be worn, they are 32" inseam. I usually wear them a bit lower, which makes it seem like a longer inseam. 

• 3 weeks later...