CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted - Back-to-work shopping

Do any of you have some functional items listed below for cheap please?    ...functional, not a beauty contest.

I'm thinking I may use the bird to commute late into the season.

I'm considering trying to find hard bags and a (wing?) rack.

Also, if anyone has a set of All-weather riding gear. My dimensions are a fairly solid 6'-4" and am currently running 230 lbs with about a case in place of a six-pack.

....used size 14 riding boots too maybe? I may just get some mil-spec from the factory-seconds store about fifteen minutes north of here.

-------------------------------- --------------------------------------

I should have done this years ago. My F250 had a transmission rebuild about 4 years ago. I rode into late November.

Last year it was the kid's F150 going T.U., followed by the Honda Accord needing extensive repairs - consuming a lot of time.; Again, I was riding into November.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

I have a Wingrack and a couple Givi hard bags (E31's, I think? They're midsized, not huge and not small) that I'd cut you a deal on. You might need to source some hardware for the rack and the bags have been coated in bedliner, but I'm not looking for much. Leftovers from my abandoned rat tourer project, better off getting used by you than continuing to collect dust in my garage.

Shipping would be a bitch, but we're close enough maybe something could be worked through the .org network with a little patience.