CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: KLR650(s) SOLD

Been knocking this around for a while and these are just sitting here, so there's no sense in hanging on. Both motorcycles are in northern Pennsylvania, but I've been known to drive around a bit for the right incentive.

2006 Kawasaki KLR650 in faded matte red.  11,000 miles of non-pristine riding make this a normal pack horse.  It has all the patina of normal KLR650 use.....scrapes, scratches, minor bends, missing non-essential body panels and surface rust. It starts, runs, and rides on nearly new rubber.  The fork seals DO need replacing. $1750

1993 Kawasaki KLR650 in white and blue.  30,000 miles of non-pristine riding make this a normal pack horse.  It has all the patina of normal KLR650 use.....scrapes, scratches, minor bends, missing non-essential body panels and surface rust. It starts, runs, and rides on half-used rubber.  This one has Pro-Taper bars and a creative choke modification. The fork seals DO need replacing. $1250

Both bikes are quite stock, and to the best of my knowledge have never had dujiggers, hinkybobs, or bullgonger mods.

If you and a brother, buddy, son, or long-legged wife/daughter want to share some trail riding, dust-eating bonding time, an attractive package price might be available.   I also have a clean running Lifan 200 available that's much shorter if that fits your bonding needs better, and it too comes with a street legal title just like the two above.

Message me here or by PM for more details.  There's a story as to why I have these, but I spared you all the drivel.  If you really want to know, send me a note.