CBR1100XX.org Forum

Allen Heath Qu-32 Digital Mixer near new $2k **SOLD**

Selling a mixer thats about 90 days old, $2000 FIRM. Purchased from Guitar Center and I waited too long to return. It works flawlessly and has always been covered with the $200 decksaver cover. The screen has its plastic still protecting it. I have all the packaging and the original receipt. I'm including the cover for the mixer with it. Nothing wrong with the mixer, I just found that I use its little brother (qu-16) mostly. Its never left the studio.  I'll miss the larger screen, but I cant justify having both and using one. I will ship this, but buyer is going to pay what ups charges to box and insure. Its in original box, but insurance doesn't help if you don't overpay THEM to box it. I'll sell in person cash or paypal when shipped.  Located near Marshall, NC 28753. Will meet anywhere within 40miles of marshall, NC.   Pm with inquiries. Thanks -HoopleDSCN5736.JPGDSCN5735.JPG

Edited by Hooplehead
forgot to list price.... its always something

$3000 new is what i paid, and another $225 for the cover for it. Both had to be ordered.  Nonetheless, it has been SOLD. I got more than i posted here for it, btw.

Edited by Hooplehead

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, now that I see where you live, lemme axe you........

Have you eaten at the Bier Garden in Woodin?

Their sausages are the fucking bomb, and they have German beers on tap. Next time I'm in town, we should meet. Last time I was there.......

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1