CBR1100XX.org Forum

very clear with minimal hazing, i'd never mounted it, came with one of my birds.

only flaw i can see is that black moulding along the trailing edge is starting to come off at one end and there's a bit of sticky adhesive that should clean up with a proper repair.  i'll try to update the add with a better pic.

i'll give you dibs, what's your zip.  i'll pm you the estimated shippings costs tonight.

Edited by ptxyz

pm sent regarding total costs to vrodguy on the stock seat and vfr clip-ons.

if the handle has anything to do with the actual vrods, impressive high speed acceleration on these.  rode behind one a few weekends ago...

Edited by ptxyz

2 hours ago, TeXTrain99 said:

Adjustable pegs. I'm interested if they are for xx and not klr.  Pm sent.

a responder to the original ad had temporary dibs on the pegs (they came off my 2001 redbird) but, if he declines i'll give you 2nd dibs.

as someone who's kinda new to this, my apologies for having the ad in multiple places.  not so transparent to the buyers when someone calls dibs.  several dibs so far but, the paypal, she is lonely, ha ha!

next time, i'll pic a forum and advertise in just 1 place 1st.

Good to see another bird fan close by!  I will take the VFR bars if the deal falls through. I need a set.

Thanks, John

Damn we need to get another Westcoast bash going again!

ok, 1st dibs is out on the vfr bars, i'd already promised someone 2nd's.  if that falls through, i'll let you (t rex) know.

i'm on a group ride to twin lakes in july (weekend escapes me), anyone here would be welcome to join for the day or the weekend.

15 hours ago, T REXX14 said:

Damn we need to get another Westcoast bash going again!

It's only been like 14 years; what's the rush?

And yes.

vfr bars & adjustable clip ons are paid for and off the market.

corbin has dibs called, sale pending me finding exact shipping costs.

tall seat also has dibs called, sale pending shipping costs.

Thanks for the update ptxyz. If whoever bought VFR Bars changes their mind let me know.

Edited by T REXX14

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:12 PM, superhawk996 said:

It's only been like 14 years; what's the rush?

And yes.

Well then it looks like a new thread needs to start! At this point in time it may be short notice but we could most likely get a few takers. I'm sure Cal and friends would be up for it.

by the way, i'm with a group riding to twin lakes near bridgeport in july if anyone would like to tag along.  we go over sonora and return via tioga typically, spending saturday night here;

http://www.monovillage.com/

the vfr bars are sold but, i still have the gen-mar risers.  i've updated the craigslist ad.

• Upvote 1