CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Teknic 1 Piece Perf. Leather Suit

Teknic Perfortated Leather Suit.  I think it is an older Chicane model.  I bought it from a friend a couple years ago and can't remember the exact model.  Never down, brand new knee pucks.  No rips, holes or missing stitching.  All zippers work.  By all accounts, except for some bugs, this is a like new suit.  It says size 50 on the tag.  I'm 5'11" and was between 190-200 when I was wearing it, with a 44-46 chest.  

Willing to ship, but its a leather suit and it heavy, so I can't offer it up as "free shipping".  Asking $300 $200.

Paypal accepted

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg

suit3.jpg

suit4.jpg

suit5.jpg

Edited by cabinfever

Just tried it on. Right now I'm 212 lbs. 

It fits, but it's snug in the belly. Chest seems a little more relaxed, but I don't have huge shoulders either. 

If you are 44" or less around the belly at your belly button, this should fit. 

42 minutes ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

Dang, smoking deal on some great leathers.. Sadly they wont fit me without doing some serious weight loss right now... :(

almost tempting to buy and force myself to hit the gym

Ha! I've been trying to convince myself the same thing about the gym. 

I might be interested in them.   And I'll be down your way tomorrow, too, I could try them on....

11 hours ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

will let hobie have first take of them since he plans to visit and try them on..

if he doesn't take them I will be interested in them and basically give me motivation to get off my ass more and make them more mid section roomy..

I will let you know if they don't work out for him. 

On 5/20/2016 at 10:32 AM, The Krypt Keeper said:

Similar. 

Hahaha

Well, they are a little too tight for me.   PM me your address and I'll send them your way to try on.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hobicus said:

Well, they are a little too tight for me.   PM me your address and I'll send them your way to try on.

Damn, you're fast (that's what she said).

Krypt, if they work for you, we'll work out payment later.  I have paypal if that works for you.

Sorry they didn't fit Hobie. 

I love this place, where else would you get this kind of service? 

Sounds good to me, I am already working my new life change of dieting and hitting gym at hotels while out of town. 

Little off topic but was talking to a long time friend, coworker and riding friend yesterday about going to the track. He mentioned the spirited rides on the street we take. He reminded me of our jobs requiring us to have a license to drive our company vehicles and get the job done. No license = no job 

Never thought about it much, but do know they have let people go for it. Maybe my street days are limited to a slower pace till retirement. 

11 minutes ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

Sorry they didn't fit Hobie. 

I love this place, where else would you get this kind of service? 

Sounds good to me, I am already working my new life change of dieting and hitting gym at hotels while out of town. 

Little off topic but was talking to a long time friend, coworker and riding friend yesterday about going to the track. He mentioned the spirited rides on the street we take. He reminded me of our jobs requiring us to have a license to drive our company vehicles and get the job done. No license = no job 

Never thought about it much, but do know they have let people go for it. Maybe my street days are limited to a slower pace till retirement. 

Hope they fit!  These things are going on a hell of a tour.

As for your license, in Illinois if you don't get more than 3 tickets in 3 years, you're ok.  Just don't get caught going more than 20 over the limit.  Then it gets real pricey, and the judge can suspend your license if he wants.  BTDT.

I'm in VA, the revenue capital of the world it seems. 

This morning I watched two officers break several laws to just hurry and get to a good hiding spot to hold radar guns up for morning traffic stickup. Granted the people in northern Va suck as drivers overall. 

I am getting paid while I commute, not going to speed like a manic to get to a location. Do try to stay with the flow and avoid killing dumbasses. 

If I had the extra cash i would of jumped all over them since I'm sure they would of fit perfect. So with that being said, if they don't fit you send them back to Wisconsin and I'll find a way to whore myself out for the cash