CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Teknic 1 Piece Perf. Leather Suit

1 hour ago, cabinfever said:

So.... who has these?

Should make it to Kryptkeeper today.  I had a bit of a delay getting them out the door. 

I rather enjoyed the delay. I lost 5lbs in the last week. 

Hope I can loose a few more by the time try them on.. 

I already know it will be Thursday before I get them. They will attempt to deliver today when I am not home, tomorrow get a card in mail to go to post office for a package but that will get to me after they close, so will pick up the package Thursday. 

I have had a wallet from amazon waiting for me since last Wednesday because I wasn't home when they came by to deliver.. Then dropped it off at the post office to play tag... 

Well I got home and had a big box waiting for me. Thanks Hobie.. 

Not going to fit me sadly. Too snug in the crotch and mid section just in my living room, probably couldn't throw a leg over a bike without hurting myself. 

So shoot me a pm with an address to send them back please. 

Greatly appreciate the test fitting, they are some great leathers for an awesome price to whoever they fit. 

Yea send them my way and I'll try them out. I'm 5'10 and 180lbs so they should treat me okay. It'll be a few weeks before I have the cash if that's okay. The last few weeks have hurt my account hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...