CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS - 1997 Turbo XX

Old joke:
How do you build a $10,000.00 bike?
Spend $20,000.00...

Before I delivered the bike to Fred, I put on a new Supersprox rear and new front sprocket and new EK ZZZ chain, new Pilot Powers, new plugs, did a leak down, synced the carbs,new brake pads all around and changed all hydraulic fluids...pretty much anything and everything I could think of for him to get a "perfect" used bike.  He called me a month later and said the clutch was starting to slip.

(Fucking Winer...:)).I sent him new fibers, steels, new Barnett Clutch springs and a very, very low mileage inner and outer clutch basket that I had tucked away..

BTW, Fred lowering the price makes this a no brainer....BUY IT before he sobers up!

Edited by HANKSXXX
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

How the hell is someone a member for 3+ years without a single post?

1 hour ago, rockmeupto125 said:

Maybe he was just waiting for the right bike to pop up at the right time!

I joined when I got my first blackbird... and just ended up riding to much to put in a lot of posts anywhere, I'm also on the .com site.  

And yes, I was looking into getting another bird, this time and put together a turbo for it as well as other goodies and amazingly saw this one, almost exactly like I was dreaming. Fate/Luck is funny sometimes.  Now just hoping to work everything out with Fred.

Fred's a total dick and don't be surprised if he lowers the price in exchange for oral favors from you Matt.

:)

Fred,

Yes, I'll take a homemade trough of NACHOS in exchange for being the reason this sale is happening.

Your bud,

Dick2 :)