givi trunk

corbin Beatle bags 

Corbin seat

custom exhaust

clear turn lenses

extra led lights on front forks 

fork brace

garmin zumo gps mount 

Tires and chain in good condition, garage keptwas nick divitas old bike for anyone that knows him or his old bird. 

asking $5250, have tank bag, like new helmets and jackets that are negotiable. Don't want to sell it but with daughter #2 on the way it doesn't make much sense to keep it :/

Located in eastern New Mexico.

email or call Preston 

214-662-1744

pfiorletta@yahoo.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

10 hours ago, Daego said:

Don't want to sell it and with daughter #2 on the way it doesn't make much sense to be without it

FTFY

Do you know what was done to the mufflers and could you shoot a close-up of the end of one?

True, but the wife disagrees...I had an 02 bird with an extra set of stock mufflers. So I cut the bottom welds and stock end caps to get to the internals. Once I had the internals removed I went back in with a perforated tube and fiberglass that you can customize for the sound you desire. I finished off the end caps with powder coated aluminum, held in place with Allen head screws that are mounted internally to the perforated tube. 

For some reason I get error messages when I upload these pics and I can't copy and paste either. Send me an email address and I'll forward the pics and a ppoint of the process if you're interested. 

I also have another set of stock mufflers and stock seat to go with it when it sells. 

Edited by Daego

Indeed this was my bike from December 2010 to October 2012.  It was a fantastic bike.  Still looks good to me!

Edited by ndivita
Error

On April 26, 2016 at 10:15 AM, ndivita said:

Indeed this was my bike from December 2011 to October 2012.  It was a fantastic bike.  Still looks good to me!

Thanks! It's been a great bike, just wish I got to ride it more, but after 4 years that included 3 deployments, 3 moves and 2 kids my only worthwhile use out of it was riding Deals Gap. 

• 4 weeks later...