CBR1100XX.org Forum

2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400 sold now selling pc5, levers, windshield

2009 kawasaki concours 1400, includes billett aluminum rear luggage rack, powder coated parts peg mounts, exhaust, and bar risers.  Electric adjustable wind shield, trip computer, detachable hard bags.  Right at 10k miles.  

Rebuilt title, never down or wrecked.  Bought in 2009 with 3900 miles.  Replaced some plastic damaged by being near a fire.  

750$ Corbin seat with backrest and lowered pegs installed as well

$5450

Located near Louisville KY in southern Indiana 

Edited by JB4XX
edit

I have black pazzo style levers, pc5, tall touring windshield from kawasaki,  aluminum powder coated  luggage rack for concour 14

Power commander pn 17-013

Tall kawasaki touring shield is clear and provide extra comfort for tall torso riders

1459659003546-1748357774.jpg

On Friday, April 01, 2016 at 1:31 AM, TOXXIC said:

Congrats on the sale! I have a C14....

Looking for stuff?

I've done all the same Farkles and a few more, you didn't list. Recently made a Corbin ZX14 Gunfighter and lady seat fit. Only thing that peaked my interest was the levers and sounds like Ben is interested. Your purchase of a C14 pushed me in this direction. Pulled the flies, pipe and PC made it a whole 'nother bike. Seriously hate the tire pressure monitoring sensor system.

I left the rest of the farkles on the bike.

Lowered pegs, powder coated pieces all over, Barnett clutch, etc....

Power commander plugs into engine harness on left side of engine plus ground to existing frame ground nearby, load up map and enjoy the 12hp gain

Easy

Have you removed secondary flies?  Do that while in there!

Pulling the flies will make you think you have a different bike and I don't have any downhill burps. Make sure to buy the right screwdriver, a big magnet on a stick, and a torch to heat the screwdriver. Helps liquify the Locktite.

• Upvote 1

On Friday, April 01, 2016 at 2:40 AM, JB4XX said:

I have black pazzo style levers,25$ pc5,230$ tall touring windshield $80 from kawasaki,  aluminum powder coated  luggage rack for concour 14 $70

Prices shipped in lower 48

350 for everything shipped

Organ?   Make it easy and take the package....!  And pull the flies, it will pull so much better out of corners...

I will take the levers if Ben passes. That is a smoking deal for the package, think I paid about that just for my PC. I run the same rack, and love it. Way better than the cheesy plastic OEM one.