CBR1100XX.org Forum

7.5" 9mm upper receiver w/extras

I put this thing together 2-3 years ago. I enjoyed the process, shot it a bit and it's sat in the safe since. I've kept it around because my neighbor's kid loves it when we go to the range together, but that's ultimately poor motivation. Time to move on, I have better uses for the lower.

Slickside upper, stainless heavy profile barrel, Yankee Hill Machine 7" free float hand guard w/threaded endcap. Charging handle and CMMG ramped bolt carrier included. Also included in sale are a Spikes ST-T2 heavy buffer, one Colt 32 round magazine and a Promag 9mm magwell block.

Full disclosure, the Promag block is kind of a piece of crap. It works once you get to know it, but for anything other than a range toy you'll want to invest in a better mag block or a dedicated 9mm lower.

$400 + actual shipping for the package. Can deliver to RacerXX, no FFL required.

162719854.jpg

162719851.jpg

162719853.jpg

162719855.jpg

I wouldn't have missed it if the forum hadn't been giving me the database error when looking for new posts.

Sounds like Carlos owes you a 9mm upper. Lawsuit!

I saw it not long after you did

17 minutes ago, TOXXIC said:

The ad was only up for 33 minutes....

I saw it shortly after you did, day late and dollars still in my pocket.  Looks like fun tho.

• 1 year later...

new frontier armory also makes 9mm glock lower they even do an 80%

PSA sells the New Frontier branded with there logo and I think a bit cheaper but I have not looked in a while. also check Joebobs they run some good deals on them now and again and with fathers day coming you might find a deal

I would look careful before buying a non complete lower  as there are some parts that may not interchange with a normal AR and some have working last round bolt hold open in the lower and some rely on the upper to do that if it matters to you. To me its not a big deal

7 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Thinking of buying a dedicated Spike's 9mm AR/Glock lower for this upper. Would be nice to run Glock mags.

• Upvote 1