CBR1100XX.org Forum

Apple Watch Sport 38mm

I know.. I'll get pics up tomorrow... I'm old and tired and it's past my bedtime..... (done)

Anyhoo... Like the descriptions says... Apple Watch Sport, 38mm, Black band (like the 'Bird, it's the fastest color)... Worn 2 times (not once, not three times... twice) by the Boss who is desiring more of a hard core runners watch (and I am trying to wean her off of iCrack products... but I digress)...

Crappy pics coming tomorrow (done)... but if I gave you the box you'd swear it was new and unopened except for the charging cable that is no longer in it's tightly coiled newness... She treats her stuff as well as Dave does... so the thing looks new...

They're $349 from the Apple store... I saw them for $250 at Best Buy... So $200 which which will include Priority shipping?

Edited by GriffXX

If she's with you your koodies are her and vise versa.

Fail :) :)

Hmmm... so I assume that's true in your house too ;)

Funds received.. Getting the watch over to USPS for Priority shipping to Mark either tonight or early tomorrow morning..

Looking forward to the delivery. Told the wifey before Christmas that if she could find one for a couple hundred to pick one up. She didn't...so I did.