CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB - CBR600RR 2005 or later

Looking for a steal on a CBR600RR with the inverted front suspension.

Maybe someone will run across something, during the winter, in desperate need of some cash.

Looking to stay under $3000 and have a clear title.

Would be a track bike for me but also street legal for local street fun all year round here in So. Florida.

John, my '07 600RR is going to be sold shortly. It does have a clear title ( I got it from the guy I purchased the bike from, but never titled it in TN), but it is definitely not street legal at this point.......and I don't have any of the items to make it street legal.....lights, horn, stoplight, etc. For me, it was/is a dedicated track bike. Ohlins stuff up front, Ohlins rear shock (TTX-36), Power Commander, Leo Vince full exhaust, Vortex rearsets (set up GP shift), OES frame sliders, Armour Bodies track bodywork (some damage but fully functional), Engine Ice, safety wired, Vesrah RJL brake pads, Stainless braided brake lines, JPR shorty levers (clutch and brake), Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, and probably a few more items that I'm not remembering right now. I'm going to be asking $3500 for it, and it has approx. 16K miles on it, so it's probably time to have the valves checked.

Let me know if you are interested.......or if you know of someone that might be.

Oh, and the reason that I'm selling it is because I bought a '08 GSX-R 750 dedicated track bike last October and I simply don't need two dedicated track bikes...............well, actually I would like to have two, but Peg says no! :D

Edited by xrated

I'm gonna send you my stuff and pay the commission!

LOL..... Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while!

No worries Vern, thank you for the first shot at it, wish I had been in a position to take you up on the offer.

No problem John. I don't know that it would have worked for you as it would have been a lot of effort to put it back to street legal.