CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: iPhone 6 - 128gb - New - Apple Care - **SOLD**

I'm not calling dibs, if anyone wants this, fire away.

Here's my deal: wifey's ipad mini (with an LTE data plan through ATT) is glitching on her and she is jonesing for a replacement. She has an iphone 4 (thanks biometrix) that works fine. We have unlimited data through Verizon on the phone and it is still grandfathered and we are holding on to it for dear life.

She is practically a mobile device Luddite.

IF she is comfortable with the size of the phone you are selling, AND we can convert to Verizon, deal. It will take me a few days to a week to get the puzzle put together, but I am getting her one or the other for a present to celebrate the remembrance of the virgin birth of the son of god.

Please, sell it to the first buyer. I may not be the one. Cool.

Did you get the notice that Verizon is raising the rates on their grandfathered unlimited plans?

I think they're raising $20/mo.... AT&T is raising $5/mo on their grandfathered unlimited plans.

I don't even use much data and I won't give up my unlimited plan....

Did you get the notice that Verizon is raising the rates on their grandfathered unlimited plans?

I think they're raising $20/mo.... AT&T is raising $5/mo on their grandfathered unlimited plans.

No, I hadn't noticed. I will start looking into it today and talk to wifey.

No, I hadn't noticed. I will start looking into it today and talk to wifey.

If you're currently under contract the price increase won't hit you until that contract expires

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/892732

I had a local inquiry as to whether this would work with Verizon. Person asked if I would provide MEID... of course I would not

But told this person I would check with Verizon to confirm whether it was unlocked and approved to use on their network.

I got online with Verizon chat and they provided me with a link to their device validation tool: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/nso/enterDeviceId.do?&&zipRdr=y&zipRdr=y

I put in the MEID and get the following message:

Your Device is compatible with the Verizon Wireless Network.
Just a little more information is needed to identify eligible plans.

It pulls up that it's a "

Apple® iPhone® 6 128GB in Space Gray
Device ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I removed the MEID)
I confirmed with the chat agent that this meant the phone is unlocked and could be freely used with Verizon, she, "Whitney", said that is correct.

• 2 weeks later...