CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2011 FJR1300 excellent cond 2 brothers slip on juicebox fuel controller shad top case FINAL PRICE $6900.

2011 FJR1300 5 speed, comes standard with electric adjustable windscreen, heated grips, has adjustable seat with a insert, leg fairings can be manually adjusted for air movement, has outlet in glovebox. matching shad top case holds two full size helmets, yamaha side cases with removable yamaha soft cases inside. mileage is 17400. located in gainesville fl

2011 FJR1300 excellent matching Shad top case yamaha bags Two Brothers

IMG_5959.jpg

also have stock cans

found a jeep i want to buy

Edited by h20skier

i admit i am slowly getting rid of my man card, I'm sure i will be squatting to pee soon. But this freaking heat in F-L-A, even with vented jacket and pants and opening my modular helmet up it is unbearable. anyway wife says can't have boat jeep and motorcycle so selling to get a jeep so i can- 1) teach my kids how to drive a manual tranny, i'm old school and everyone needs to know how to drive a stick 2) drive my 6 month old lab around and not keep her crated because i'm too anal with my '14 jeep grand cherokee overland edition. getting rid of wife who is a kick ass attorney and makes more $ than i do is not an option, she is a good wife/mother/friend

actually keeping man card, never been bikeless long

getting rid of wife who is a kick ass attorney and makes more $ than i do is not an option

Not insured?!? Man card and .org registration now.

Are these pretty much the same position as an ST1300?

Yes. I had my 04 FJR when a buddy of mine had an 05 ST13. Ridden them back to back and both are great bikes while being very similar to each other.

Many gripe over the lack of the 6 speed in the FJR. The FJR in top gear at 70mph is 4000RPM which is very similar to the XX in 6th gear.

The FJR listed here is very nice and worth it for the price. Buy it! :D

• Upvote 1