CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird for Sale

Southwest has one-way flights from most of the US into PHX for a couple hundred.

This! Fly and ride. Are you buying a bike not to ride it? :rolleyes:

About $300 airfare PLUS I'd have to travel half a state just to get to a serviced airport. :o

Shipping would likely be cheaper and less hassle.

Holy shit man!

You either want the bike or you do not.. if you want it then do your research and figure out what works best for you.. if you don't, stop shitting all over this thread with useless excuses

Easter special! $5,500. Won't be dropping from here for some time, if any time.

My Redbird sold not long ago for $4700 and in many ways, was way more tricked out then yours. 4-into-one hi-mount single side Mig exhaust. Only one like it on the planet. Corbin seat, VFR, bars, custom screen, LED integrator Clear Alternatives kit, clear lenses. Power Commander, Givi top box and only 11K miles. You are a bit high on your price with factory slips ons.granted you have a nice bike, but that is what you have a nice 12 year old bike. My '08 tricked out Concours with 11K miles is barely worth your original asking price.

My Redbird sold not long ago for $4700 and in many ways, was way more tricked out then yours. 4-into-one hi-mount single side Mig exhaust. Only one like it on the planet. Corbin seat, VFR, bars, custom screen, LED integrator Clear Alternatives kit, clear lenses. Power Commander, Givi top box and only 11K miles. You are a bit high on your price with factory slips ons.granted you have a nice bike, but that is what you have a nice 12 year old bike. My '08 tricked out Concours with 11K miles is barely worth your original asking price.

Thanks for the feedback. Some will appreciate the original, mostly unadorned, state of this bike over one that has been "tricked out." Also, this is the final year for the bike in the United States, and it's the "right color". Plus, the Super Blackbird is more rare and, perhaps, special, than a late Concours. Finally, one can always make an offer!

Thanks for the feedback. Some will appreciate the original, mostly unadorned, state of this bike over one that has been "tricked out." Also, this is the final year for the bike in the United States, and it's the "right color". Plus, the Super Blackbird is more rare and, perhaps, special, than a late Concours. Finally, one can always make an offer!

I agree with crow, sometimes less is more. Ive made my offer. Total pain in the ass to cross the 2,000 miles, but when is anything worth having, easy to obtain? Such a masterpiece of bike... yummm, so excited....

Edited by Hooplehead

Bought a house in the mountains and was starting to get worried about the effects of ethanol on quad carbs. Went thru a couple other bikes and the wife mentioned she thought i needed another blackbird. Something about not wanting to get old... I think that was a jab at my skillz. Regardless, i get the go ahead from the ball and chain.... Come to me blackbird!!! 1800mile trip after purchase on a back thats been lazy for a year!! Excited about the adventure.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, frustyd! Currently have a deal in the works with Hooplehead. Deal should be complete the week after next, with the 'bird "flying" to NC. Will post an update when final.

I don't want to Jack this thread, but I have a similar 2003 XX in Omaha, Ne, that I am going to place for sale in the next couple of weeks. I have just been swamped and not able to get it out for pictures. Let me know if you want more information.

Mike

Edited by GadgetXX

I don't want to Jack this thread, but I have a similar 2003 XX in Omaha, Ne, that I am going to place for sale in the next couple of weeks. I have just been swamped and not able to get it out for pictures. Let me know if you want more information.

Mike

You just jacked this thread. <_< Post your own, eh? :P

I have just been swamped and not able to get it out for pictures. Let me know if you want more information.

Never been to Nebraska, post up the details! In your own thread of course. :D

Bump for Hooplehead landing a new 420 transporter. Nice job guys.

cheap overpants, new gloves, throttle lock, old boots, new helmet, classic xx patched jacket, fresh socks and a damn plane ticket.... I have missed having a bird. Its in motion now, I wont stop until i get one!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Deal done, Hooplehead is on his way to NC!

11187444_10206437770327414_1792739131511

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2