CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD - 2013 MX5 GT PRHT - 2500 miles - Liquid Silver - SOLD

Girlfriend needs a new car, too bad it's a manual. What are you replacing it with?

Offered a 2014 R8 spyder at a price I couldn't refuse.

Those are nice!

Who's got dibs?

DIBS! Get the V10 plus with that nice auto tranny.

Haven't committed yet.....I have a very hard time spending money. Well....big money.

What's the point of spending $140k on this car? Status? to whom? Everyone here knows you have money... but

you live in a condo in Jersey so it can't be about status.

You won't be able to drive it anywhere near it's potential.... every pot hole will cost you $2000. Maintenance visits for Audi's are some of the worst in the business.

Insurance on that car is nuts (but who gives a fuck cuz you have money, right?)

Finding a buyer for that is going to be a lot harder after 3 months than it will be for the Miata

Guess it's true what they say about rich people.

Dave, have you seen whats coming in 2015 for the z06 vette? Targa or convertible, 625hp, 7sp man or 8sp auto.

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-z06-supercar.html

Of course there is always the Viper with 640hp v10. I was eyeballing this in Blue when I was at the dealer last weekend.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/17/2014-srt-viper-gts-review/

Haven't committed yet.....I have a very hard time spending money. Well....big money.

What's the point of spending $140k on this car? Status? to whom? Everyone here knows you have money... but

You won't be able to drive it anywhere near it's potential.... every pot hole will cost you $2000. Maintenance visits for Audi's are some of the worst in the business.

Finding a buyer for that is going to be a lot harder after 3 months than it will be for the Miata

Dont hate. He's earned it - and its a car that hold pretty decent value. It's definately an ethusiast car - but it wont get big miles on it so service isnt a huge issues. R8 owners get a direct customer service number to Audi, and the response to my bosses one complaint was pretty amazing (overnighted a complete power seat from Germany over a bad seam in the leather)

Don't tell Dave which tranny to pick. Let him surprise us.

Last time that happened I believe he came back with all five working the local corner. :P

I wondered how long that was going to sit on the tee before someone whacked it out of the country club.

You sound like a wronged, poor, jealous bitch.

Work on your humble side. Your "I wish I was" isn't working for you.

P.S. I live the life I want....not what people think I should. I live in NY and it's a TowneHome.

One day....maybe you can be just like me. Maybe.

Edited by Dave_K

• 3 months later...