CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bathroom Remodeling

BDAZ XX

Ooohh, if you put a mirror on the door in photo #5, you could take a selfie of your front AND back. Very cool!

(Nice work, much nicer than the ones in our house)

Thanks guys, it seems like I get more calls for master baths than anything else.People do like their private places!

We do about 3 bathrooms for each kitchen we do. I enjoy the creative aspects of building someones dream room in their home. It's pretty rewarding when I read the reviews I get on google and angie's list. It's been a busy week for me, we just finished 2 jobs and signed 2 more remodels and a large 450 unit apt complex keeps adding things to my list. B)

Hey, gotta say thanks.....dick.

I showed these to my wife, she has ordered all of the new fittings, tile, faucets, shower stuff and today....she emptied out the master bath for remodel.

So I now know how my next, "who knows how many weekends and evenings" are going to be spent....

Good work though, I hope I can make it as nice as you did.

Thanks again,

L;

• Upvote 1

I showed these to my wife, she has ordered all of the new fittings, tile, faucets, shower stuff and today....she emptied out the master bath for remodel.

I was just going to do that...... ....was.

:blink:

BDAZ XX - very nice work.

I'm soo happy that I'm not good with anything wood or construction type thing. Metal and electronics, no problem. But anything else, Tina doesn't even suggest I take it on.