CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Front wheel for 99+ BB

• 2 weeks later...

John

I have a spare for my 2003 XX that I may part with. Let me take a look this weekend and see if it is in the garage at home or in storage.

Mike

Thanks.

John

I have a front, I looked in the garage and could not find it. I ran out of time to get to storage this weekend. How fast do you need it?

Mike

Would like to have something in the next couple weeks. I removed the Dymag wheels from my street-going Bird to sell it and put on the front from the Drag-Bird, swapping tires in the process. I could put the front Dymag on the Drag-Bird, but don't really want to put a tire back on it (and then have to take it right back off), as the Dymags will also be up for sale soon. I sold my spare stock front a couple years ago to someone else on here in dire need, so I'm hoping karma is kind to me.

Perhaps you or someone else interested in the Dymags would consider partial trade of a good front wheel?

Jon

It looks like I will be putting my XX up for sale in the spring, so I will not be needing the spare wheel. I still need to get it from Storage and remove the Rotors, but should be able to do that. What are you thinking it is worth?

Mike

"What are you thinking it is worth?"

With or without bearings?...............Hi Mike - glad to see you're gonna make it to AR. It's been a while......

"What are you thinking it is worth?"

With or without bearings?...............Hi Mike - glad to see you're gonna make it to AR. It's been a while......

I hope it has bearings. Not a big deal to get new ones, but I might want a discount, if they're missing. :)

Jon

It has bearings in it. I have 2 sets of wheels for my XX. When I buy new tires I mount them on the set with the oldest tires then swap them. I can't say how many mile are on them, but they were good when I last swapped sets.

Joe

It has been a while, I hope to see you soon!!

Mike

Jon

It has bearings in it. I have 2 sets of wheels for my XX. When I buy new tires I mount them on the set with the oldest tires then swap them. I can't say how many mile are on them, but they were good when I last swapped sets.

No worries, Mike.

My wife has a friend that lives south of Omaha. If we ever make it up there again, I'll buy you a beer at the Brazen Head. Love that place.