CBR1100XX.org Forum

FOR SALE - 2001 XX - custom white pearl

$2000 or best offer
Located in Phoenix, AZ

Clear title

48,500 miles

Custom balloon white pearl paint (Lamborghini paint code)

Outer "hoop" of wheels powder coated white (will update pics)

-

mods:

<500 mile on new pair of Pilot Pro 3 tires

VFR bars

Penske rear shock with remote reservoir

Racetech 1k springs in front on fresh oil/seals

linked brake deleted with stainless lines

EBC pads

new OEM bearings and cush rubber in wheels

fresh sprockets and chain

custom covered stock seat with gel insert, real nice work

aftermarket windscreen, its the good one with light smoke

clear turn lenses

buell peg mod

johnXX frame plugs

-

The right OEM exhaust can has abrasion on the leading edge

I dropped it at 5mph into pea gravel (yea that sucked)

repaired the plastics and tank and decided on a custom paint scheme
had the wheel hoops powder coated white

no stickers or decals

rear wheel has some scratches in the powder coat

-

She's been a fine bird and I have taken good care of her
Don't have time to ride anymore and she's ready for a new home
-

I can add a 16' steel trailer with a pair of nice pivoting wheel chocks for $500 if you want to tow it home
Don't need it anymore... could use new planking, its a good value at that price

-

not interested in parting the bike out

post-8180-0-07475400-1391489531_thumb.jp

post-8180-0-74410300-1391489545_thumb.jp

post-8180-0-34996300-1391489564_thumb.jp

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my knees will no longer allow me to ride one, I would have bought it just to say that I own one! :lol:

Congratulations, superhawk996! I'm very envious! B)

• Upvote 1

Boats, cars, bikes, guns, chicks, going fast..... and bargains ! B)

I like all those things; gimme more!

That thing just begs for some blue and red lights.

I'm tempted to get a black & white helmet, put on some brown clothes and see what traffic does.

• Upvote 1

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my knees will no longer allow me to ride one, I would have bought it just to say that I own one! :lol:

Congratulations, superhawk996! I'm very envious! B)

It should look nice next to the black one.....and if I had any money I'd keep them both just for the decor.

• Upvote 1

I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS THREAD! I have wanted a BB forever. Now I see one that is a great price. Unfort it is across the other side of the US... dang dang dang... Just keep telling myself, oneday. Good luck to the one that picks this up. Really wish that one would come up that low of a cost, closer to home. I really enjoy the bike in total. The look, the ride, everything.

If it makes you feel better, I am 3 miles away from the seller and also wanted a BB since they first came out (and could never afford it). I actually saw the listing on Craigslist and when I contacted the seller, there were 3 people in front on me. Back to hunting for a nice Bird.

I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS THREAD! I have wanted a BB forever. Now I see one that is a great price. Unfort it is across the other side of the US... dang dang dang... Just keep telling myself, oneday. Good luck to the one that picks this up. Really wish that one would come up that low of a cost, closer to home. I really enjoy the bike in total. The look, the ride, everything.

You're cute enough I'll let you ride my other one while I have it, get your butt to So.Cal. If you're shopping, stay at it; I picked up my present '97 XX for even less on craigslist. It was a frustrating 10 or so days dealing with the crackhead flake just to set a time to go get it, but it payed off.

• Upvote 1

Whatever....why don't you go shit yourself :)

• Upvote 1

Keep at it, you'll find one.

• Upvote 1