CBR1100XX.org Forum

Carrozzeria wheels for the XX

I will be back after June 10 with my set of clear anodized Carrozzeria wheels to sell. There are currently FOUR board members with dibs (from PMs they sent me) in line to buy them. I'll contact them by PM and WILL honor that order.

I will also post a classified thread with pics that include the wheels (subject to pre-existing dibs) and many other desirable goodies that will have pics and prices. I don't want to start another dibs frenzy on that stuff now.

I am slammed between now and then. My FJR is not running with electrical and other issues, plastic is off, parts are ordered, new tires are mounted, but it MUST be running by month's end and ready for a 2,500 mile tour. On top of other shit and some thief motherfucker having gotten hold of my credit card info (since cancelled) and ordering a metric shitload of costume jewelery from Beijing that fills my roadside snail mailbox regularly, I'm the route plotter, lodging reserver and otherwise solo captain of a 3 rider tour with 2 bikes to prep for it (mostly done with one -- the XX).

The parts are off, as yet un-photographed (I ordered a new digital camera last night and am switching from a windows to mac computer with a learning curve). The XX now belongs to a good friend who is going through a fucked up divorce with an uber-narcissist who throws tantrums like a 12 year old -- he badly NEEDS some motorcycle therapy and hasn't been allowed to own or ride motorcycles for 22+ years.

I'll post up with sale items after June 10, but there's a dibs list for the wheels.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be back after June 10 with my set of clear anodized Carrozzeria wheels to sell. There are currently FOUR board members with dibs (from PMs they sent me) in line to buy them. I'll contact them by PM and WILL honor that order.

I will also post a classified thread with pics that include the wheels (subject to pre-existing dibs) and many other desirable goodies that will have pics and prices. I don't want to start another dibs frenzy on that stuff now.

I am slammed between now and then. My FJR is not running with electrical and other issues, plastic is off, parts are ordered, new tires are mounted, but it MUST be running by month's end and ready for a 2,500 mile tour. On top of other shit and some thief motherfucker having gotten hold of my credit card info (since cancelled) and ordering a metric shitload of costume jewelery from Beijing that fills my roadside snail mailbox regularly, I'm the route plotter, lodging reserver and otherwise solo captain of a 3 rider tour with 2 bikes to prep for it (mostly done with one -- the XX).

The parts are off, as yet un-photographed (I ordered a new digital camera last night and am switching from a windows to mac computer with a learning curve). The XX now belongs to a good friend who is going through a fucked up divorce with an uber-narcissist who throws tantrums like a 12 year old -- he badly NEEDS some motorcycle therapy and hasn't been allowed to own or ride motorcycles for 22+ years.

I'll post up with sale items after June 10, but there's a dibs list for the wheels.

are they still for sale? I will offer you 850 if your asking 800 and money is ready

• 4 years later...