CBR1100XX.org Forum

Still unsure about ZXXX conversion...Question???

TurboJoe

• 2 weeks later...

XXTurbo: That's cool...would like to see it with plastics on. I wonder about fairing clearance for street purposes. A turbo will probably be in the future for my bird. I am starting with brakes and suspension upgrades first. Is your turbo exhaust manifold custom or do you have a supplier in which you can give me contact info?

Finally have:

SP1 complete triple

Biller Clip-ons 1.5" Rise

ZX14 forks

ZX14 rear caliper and master

Wheels, calipers, front master, fender and braided lines will be purchased in a couple of weeks.

Looking to have TracDynamics make me a 6" over swingarm. ......⅛ mile is a rush, ¼ mile is a race and1.5 miles is a test flight :-)

Finally have:

SP1 complete triple

Biller Clip-ons 1.5" Rise

ZX14 forks

ZX14 rear caliper and master

Wheels, calipers, front master, fender and braided lines will be purchased in a couple of weeks.

Looking to have TracDynamics make me a 6" over swingarm. ......⅛ mile is a rush, ¼ mile is a race and1.5 miles is a test flight :-)

do u have to mod the front with rc51 tripple ?

and do what i did get a 900rr swing arm and weld it to the bird arm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Cut and welded the stock zx links shorter and got the dimensions with it on the center stand and the rear tire on a 3/4" board after I made a mount for the top that would allow the zx shock to turn 90 deg to clear the coolant tank.

Cut and welded the stock zx links shorter and got the dimensions with it on the center stand and the rear tire on a 3/4" board after I made a mount for the top that would allow the zx shock to turn 90 deg to clear the coolant tank.

Easy-peasy.