CBR1100XX.org Forum

Selling off my helmet collection along with a few other things, bikes to follow shortly. Will be selling my 09 Repsol 1000RR, 05 RC51 and eventually or if the price is right sooner my 97 CBR1100XX. Thanks for looking.

Chad

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/mpo/4161514181.html

I bought a mission r electic super bike I will be getting mid next year and I also bought a 2014 ford mustang gt500 Shelby and I find myself not riding near as much and once I have the electric bike having 3 Hondas is pointless also every helmet is revolved around a Honda so just kinda starting anew

post-4262-0-57189200-1383523285_thumb.jp

What info u want to know? I hada white

Pair and a black pair wore the black pair all the time only wore the white ones randomly soles are still good no rash never been crashed in been sitting for a while as I have two pair of dainese axial pro inner boots. Any more info? Pm me or text me I can provide more pics

I bought a mission r electic super bike I will be getting mid next year and I also bought a 2014 ford mustang gt500 Shelby and I find myself not riding near as much and once I have the electric bike having 3 Hondas is pointless also every helmet is revolved around a Honda so just kinda starting anew

A GT-500 !!!!!!!!!!

Bad to the bone.

That car is HOT!

• 4 weeks later...