CBR1100XX.org Forum

A Couple Cars for Sale

I'm thinning the herd and have a couple vehicles for sale. Perhaps someone here might have a family member that needs a starter car, or is looking for a nice project car. Anyway, here's the offerings:

2005 Mazda 3S ----- This car has suffered 20,000 plus miles under my ownership, and has failed to start but once when I didn't make a proper reconnection of a plug. Wiggling the fuse box got that resolved and I redid the connection when it got home. Its very dependable, and has all the gadgets that any other Mazda 3 has except a sunroof. I've put rotors, brake pads, rear shock mounts, and shocks all around. There is body rust on the edges of the rear wheel openings (still inspectable), a leak in the muffler (rear of car), the AC compressor is disconnected, and the Park setting of the transmission safety switch is not working, so the vehicle must start in neutral. Its a zippy and fun little go-kart of a car that doesn't act like it has 190,000 miles. Blue with a dark grey/black interior, this 5-door hatchback can haul a good load, gets pretty good mileage, is small, maneuverable, and a grin to drive. $2200

1987 Nissan 300ZX ---- This piece of history is eligible for classic plates, and still is a real fun ride. A 3 litre V=6 and five speed gearbox push this fine sport(y) car down the road with ease. Its in very good original condition. The headliner has been replaced and one wheel has a slightly different finish from the other three as it replaced a dented rim. The interior is in excellent condition, the car is clean and rust-free, and the T-tops add that extra sportiness. This car needs tires and rear control arm bushings...a major pain in the ass, but at least they are replaceable. The radio antenna only retracts when the car is turned off....this is not the way its supposed to work. Analog gauges, and everything works except the A/C (I charged it and it was cool for a few days, so there is a leak somewhere) and the radio. This is NOT a Turbo. 90,000 miles and is also a grin to drive. $2200

I'm in Northeast Pennsylvania, and will do what I can to accommodate any potential purchaser, but I can't deliver, can't meet across the country, and won't ship. Drop a note if you're interested and I'll offer pics. If there's no interest, no sense in using bandwidth.