CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: AR Mag(s)

I know this is a HUGE stretch considering the gun/mag/ammo whores on this board but I'm hoping someone has a couple of AR mags lying around that

they aren't using.

I bought my dad an AR (.556) for Christmas and it came with one anemic 5round mag. I scoured the web today trying to find a higher capacity mag

I could buy to give him along with this but I had no luck. All the big sites were completely out with no re-stock in the foreseeable future.

Can anyone help a brother out? 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 round?

www.slickguns.com

I just ordered the 10 pack through Sportsman's Guide for less than $7 each. They are on backorder, but expected to ship by January 8th. There are several sites that still have them in stock for $10-14 each. Some sites are gouging already so if you can get a few, get them now before they go any higher. I'm already set so if mine don't ship no biggie, but for less than $7 a mag I had to bite.

www.slickguns.com

I just ordered the 10 pack through Sportsman's Guide for less than $7 each. They are on backorder, but expected to ship by January 8th. There are several sites that still have them in stock for $10-14 each. Some sites are gouging already so if you can get a few, get them now before they go any higher. I'm already set so if mine don't ship no biggie, but for less than $7 a mag I had to bite.

Thanks, saw that earlier in the day but didn't know how long backorder would be....

Seemed that $12.50 shipped per mag is a good deal.

Give THESE guys a call. Not sure if they have any in stock, but they are close.

That's where I bought the gun.

It was crazy in there when I picked up the gun

They are out of EVERYTHING and when I was filling

out the paperwork some guy came in and bought every last remaining box of ammo.

I managed to talk him out of 4 of them so I could deliver the gun ready to shoot.

Seriously.... 68 boxes of ammo... what a douche

Give THESE guys a call. Not sure if they have any in stock, but they are close.

That's where I bought the gun.

It was crazy in there when I picked up the gun

They are out of EVERYTHING and when I was filling

out the paperwork some guy came in and bought every last remaining box of ammo.

I managed to talk him out of 4 of them so I could deliver the gun ready to shoot.

Seriously.... 68 boxes of ammo... what a douche

That about sums it up. Especially since the douche is probably going to list them online and try to make a profit.