CBR1100XX.org Forum

Kimber Ultra Carry II - Stainless .45 - SOLD

I'm lazy, what are these new? I might be interested.

Depends....mostly around MSRP $991

Some places $850

Grip was $80 and polishing was $125.

Just bought a S&W M&P 360 today to replace it.

I'm a big fan of the M&P's.

Well, I need to see if I can shake loose the cash, so if someone else wants it by all means, sell it. I'll keep my eye here. I have a large amount of cash outstanding, and until it starts coming in I don't want to spend.

Dave - is this all stainless or is it the aluminum frame? I don't know Kimber's line very well. Loved the original Ultra CDP, the one that looked like it was made out of butter and got put in the microwave for 30 seconds.

http://www.gunauction.com/search/displayit...itemnum=5324720

Like hen's teeth to find, though.

Nice piece Dave.

Loved the original Ultra CDP, the one that looked like it was made out of butter and got put in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I had one of these, bought it here. Traded it to a police officer for a Super Hawk 996, which I sold for $3K. Even after the immense profit made, I wish I still at the Utra. The cop killed himself and his guns were taken by the local police department after they talked his mom into donating them, and "not letting them get on the street". Scumbags.

Hijack off.

Bump for you Dave.

Nice piece Dave.

Loved the original Ultra CDP, the one that looked like it was made out of butter and got put in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I had one of these, bought it here. Traded it to a police officer for a Super Hawk 996, which I sold for $3K. Even after the immense profit made, I wish I still at the Utra. The cop killed himself and his guns were taken by the local police department after they talked his mom into donating them, and "not letting them get on the street". Scumbags.

Hijack off.

Bump for you Dave.

That just sucks all around.

Because of that story and for you only....$650.