CBR1100XX.org Forum

Does anyone have an iPhone 3gs to sell?

I know...why buy the older technology? Because I'm coming from an old motorola flip phone and I'm cheap.

I bought Dave's and would like another one for my wife. It needs to be clean and not beat up.

It needs to be an AT&T phone.

I'll show my ignorance and say I don't want a jailbroken/unlocked/whatever phone. I don't trust them if they've been hacked on. I'm just looking for a good 3gs from someone I know. I trust you guys/gals and don't want to buy one from some hack kid on craigslist.

Thanks!

Walt

I know...why buy the older technology? Because I'm coming from an old motorola flip phone and I'm cheap.

I bought Dave's and would like another one for my wife. It needs to be clean and not beat up.

I'll show my ignorance and say I don't want a jailbroken/unlocked/whatever phone. I don't trust them if they've been hacked on. I'm just looking for a good 3gs from someone I know. I trust you guys/gals and don't want to buy one from some hack kid on craigslist.

Thanks!

Walt

Wait 30 days......my white 4GS in mint condition will be up for sale.

P.S. I hope you sending back my microfiber was a joke. I laughed my ass off.

I actually cut it when using a scizzor to open the bag.

FWIW, all you do to "unhack" an iPhone is update the iOS or reset the phone.

That's why people who want to hack their phones have to wait to upgrade the iOS. Someone's got to make a hack for the new iOS or they lose everything in the upgrade.

Thanks!

Walt

Friend of mine just posted he's selling his iphone4

Sorry....put 3GS.....meant to put my 4GS will be FO SALE.

Sounds good. Let me know how much you want for it.

Zero...good info. I wondered why people were still on old IOS versions. Makes sense now.

:icon_cool:

• 4 weeks later...