1993 BMW K1100LT

Color: Green with Gray seat

Milage ~36000 and climbing

AM/FM/Cassette with remote controls

CB Radio

Heated Grips

Throttle Lock

Power Windshield

Beautiful condition, fully loaded including factory bag liners, tank bag, cover, and manual. Also includes a complete crack free upper fairing. Have it shot the factory color - and you'll have one of the most perfect 93's on the planet. This edition of LT's was the last of the real "ST" LT's. I've had a lot of bikes, and a number of ST's - and, far and away - this bike is the nicest of any of them.

I recently it on a trade from a friend and the history on the bike as it was told to me is: the bike came from a gentleman who gently used the bike since new  and took exceptional care of it. The bike fell over in his garage and cracked the upper portion of the fairing and cracked the paint in a tiny spot on the fender. None of the cracks are significant or structural. The bike came with factory BMW touch up paint and clear coat - the cracks have been touched up. The bike was drained of fluids and parked for three years. It starts runs and stops just like a BMW LT is supposed to - wonderfully. This bike really is an awesome ST mile eater.

Items of note: Bike has ABS-I and it was throwing an error. I disconnected the ABS Controller, and also pulled the ABS relays. The rear brake now has a direct line from the master to the caliper - works great. Front Magura master cylinder is recently rebuilt by me. No error lights, not fault codes. I have all the ABS hardware  and there is no "hacking" anywhere on the bike. It's been treated and maintained to high standards.

Cash Sale price - $Sold Pending Funds!

Come get one of the sweetest, most complete K-LT's ever for stupid short money...   seriously this bike is a steal for this dough.

Pics here --->http://mstrus.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/lt/25897231_Rs58Kg

IMG_0828-L.png

I'd like to know more about the TT in the background

The TT is my favorite 4 wheeled grin magnifier. 2001 TT 225 Cabrio. Koni's on all four corners, Stage 3 Chip/tune (~290hp). I am the second owner. Well cared for - basically all stock except for the chip/tune and suspension. More fun than a barrel of monkeys. Not for sale for anything less than a stupid price.

If you buy my LT then I'll let you drive it for a spin... awe hell, come on out and I'll take you for a spin anyway.

The LT is a fantastic deal. It's "all that", and seeing it in person will verify that there are no disappointments. I have a complete 2nd upper fairing that comes with the bike too.

more pics here---> http://mstrus.smugmug.com/Cars/whoosh/24551077_wJH4S4

i-hN3STw8-L.png

CLEAN THAT GARAGE !!!

SHADDUP!!!!

So... Dave - where are we riding next year?

My 02.... handles great in the snow :)

Everything is expensive as shit to fix and it has a lot of stupid little problems

DSCN1577.jpg

This is my third Quattro - I love the system, yes - I agree that it rocks in the snow!

I have heard of other that have lots of niggles in theirs too... So far, I've been lucky. The PO took care of EVERYTHING whenever ANYTHING even squeeked. Im a happy chappy. Mine will see snow, but not too much until I decide to sell my wagon.

Come on!!! Someone come steal this thing from me... I'll make you a nice "pre-xmas" deal. I'd love to get rid of it now, if not then it goes on the tender and the price goes up in the spring! :icon_evilgrin:

IMG_0967-XL.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know... it's hard to break the extra cash free right before christmas, but - that's what "winter deals" are all about.

Come get this beast. It needs a home and the price is going up after the holiday.

Dave - special price for you that you'll need to call to retrieve ...

IMG_0852-XL.png