CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale

E bay item no. 170918859861 contains the relevant details.

Here are the photos

I bought the bike from a colleague of another member of this forum back in December 2010. I have been totally happy with the bike but it's time to come to grips with the fact that I cannot justify two bikes and my body is aging to where I need something more comfortable for the type of riding I do. I love the Blackbird but have to accept that time and tide wait for no man. Wish I'd gotten into riding many more years ago....

In the category of "stupid" I noticed that my photos of the clock on the dash panel show "a.m." That's because when I adjusted the clock a few days ago, I set it on a.m. instead of p.m. I just changed it to p.m. I am not in the habit of photographing my bike at 2:41 a.m. The mistake was mine, not the clock's.

Thanks. I hate to get rid of it. But we get old and there's not a f*****g thing we can do about it. A set of bad genes and/or a simplified notion of the second law of thermodynamics are working on my body. Thus the Gold Wing calls my name or, if I find just a little more mo-jo for just a few more years, the new 2013 FJR.

That looks like a real nice bike. Good luck with the sale.

Do you want your plates visible in the photo's? Some thieves locate bikes that way.

I thought about blurring out the tags. I see lots of people do that. I'll take my chances.

Do you want your plates visible in the photo's? Some thieves locate bikes that way.

I thought about blurring out the tags. I see lots of people do that. I'll take my chances.

Still got full coverage insurance, I presume. Not a bad plan in this market. :icon_thumbsup:

Still got full coverage insurance, I presume. Not a bad plan in this market. :icon_thumbsup:

If this is what results in this bike being stolen, I never had a chance. :icon_thumbsup:

That might be one of the most loaded, clean, low miles XX's left on the planet. Good luck with the sale, hopefully it goes to someone who will appreciate her.

My 2005 only got 10.000 km (6000 miles) on it :icon_redface:

That might be one of the most loaded, clean, low miles XX's left on the planet. Good luck with the sale, hopefully it goes to someone who will appreciate her.

Thanks for all the comments and interest.

SALES TRANSACTION PENDING

Thanks for all the comments and interest.

SALES TRANSACTION PENDING

I knew this one would not stay unsold very long !