CBR1100XX.org Forum

2001 Bird for sale

Damn, too bad you are on the other side of the country!

Shipping is a good option, and can give you a lot more choices on getting just the bike you want. I've used Federal twice, and had a good experience.

SpokaneXX's Redbird looks to be a great deal for the price. I was actually looking at it, but ended up with another Red XX not far from him. Shipping from Washington state to Kansas was about $750.

• 2 weeks later...
Too much $?

J

I think you have it priced right on CL. Its hard to find the 01's and especially with the very low miles yours has. I'm sure you have a little wiggle room and may have to negotiate down a little but not much.

The board member price, in my opinion, is a bargain. If it would have been that clean in the pictures you sent me back in the spring, I probably would have owned it.

Too much $?

J

I think you have it priced right on CL. Its hard to find the 01's and especially with the very low miles yours has. I'm sure you have a little wiggle room and may have to negotiate down a little but not much.

The board member price, in my opinion, is a bargain. If it would have been that clean in the pictures you sent me back in the spring, I probably would have owned it.

The shop was a mess, the 'Bird was dusty, and all I had was my crappy cell phone for pics...it's the same bike just dusted off and a little better camera...happy you got the bird you were looking for though!

• 3 months later...