CBR1100XX.org Forum

BlackBird parts. WOOT everything is sold and shipped!!!!

Well my new bike was not a XX so this stuff needs to go.

Cheeta Screen $20 PAID AND SHIPPED :)

Never been opened I bought 2 and used one stored the other

cheetahssi.jpg

stock lenses $20 nothing broken on them

lenses.jpg

DAMAGED Corbin Seat 125 PAID AND SHIPPED

corbin.jpg

corbinunder.jpg

corbinhole.jpg

DAMAGED Corbin baggs what you see is what you get NO KEYS but the bags are unlocked if I find the keys you can have them but they were not where they should have been so dont count on getting them

that is all the hardware that was with them I think it is everything if not you will have to get replacemnts $150 PAID AND SHIPPED

beettlebags.jpg

bagsscratch.jpg

bagshardware.jpg

Throttlemeister cruise control. This was purchased years ago used from the board i never installed it what you see is what you get I have no clue if its all there if somone knows chime in $75

SOLD PAID FOR AND SHIPPED

cruse.jpg

Shipping is not included I will charge what it costs. I will box it up for free ;)

if you want multiple stuff we can work it out.

The stuff has been in storage for a few years so is not super clean :) and dont mind the dog toys in the floor you cant have them or my Rotts will bite you

I will get shipping info at work Monday and get back with ya

I want to make it very clear the bags do have scratchs I do not have the keys <if I find them I will send them> and the picture of misc bolts and attachements is what I have I think its all of the parts but its been years from having installed or removed them. There are no cracks or brakes in the fiberglass and they do have the carpet liner inside.

I rode with it like that for over 2 years and it did not get worse I put a pic of the hole with a pin for refferance. Other than that it may have a few scuff marks but nothing noticable from 5 feet.

Would be nice if I still Lived in Socal but im in hicksville Texas :*(

shoot me and address in PM and I will get you cost on shipping my guess would be around 20-30 bucks

yep I got your PM I did not bring it to work on Monday so brought it in today to box it and weigh it to get a shipping cost. My shipper gets here in about 4 hours so should have an answer then. Im not guessing on shipping prices anymore lol.

Its actualy not hicksville :) its Burnet Texas with a pop of 5300 :) and has not come out of the 60's yet LOL.

yep I got your PM I did not bring it to work on Monday so brought it in today to box it and weigh it to get a shipping cost. My shipper gets here in about 4 hours so should have an answer then. Im not guessing on shipping prices anymore lol.

Its actualy not hicksville :) its Burnet Texas with a pop of 5300 :) and has not come out of the 60's yet LOL.

Seats taken... name the movie.

Payment sent... Thanks SoCal, he hooked it up a wee bit as I guilted him with my Bday saturday.

I know what you mean by your town not leaving the 60's. I moved to SoCal a year ago from Athens Ohio where I went to school.... college in the middle of nowhere in Appalachia. Great place none the least.