CBR1100XX.org Forum

PGM-FI Pin Out Box

Guest cudgel

Guest cudgel

I have the test kit mentioned above on loan and want to test my 'bird for a glitch. Fine, except the 1999-2001 Honda manual shows a different (130 pin ) box so the instructions don't translate to this 60 pin box which is an '04 update from Honda. If anyone has a manual that shows a 60 pin box in the fuel system(programmed fuel injection) section I'd like the info. Anybody have a later manual that shows this? Pic of kit I have hooked up to my sidecar.

Edited to add: The manual downloadable here is the old veersion and no help in this case.

post-4661-1341419116.jpg

Bruce, that's a good pic. Sorry I can't find any info on the internet on this. I'm amazed that I can't and I spent hours trying.

Hope someone comes forward and saves the day.

I found the newer manuals. No guarantee they refer to the 60 pin though. Just a little digging through the webs, looks like around $60 for the manual.

Guest cudgel

Thanks. I've spent all day on the phone and a trip to one of the dealers. I've talked to Helm Inc., the company that prints all the Honda manuals but they will not look in one to see if the info I need is updated on the latest one 61MAT54. I won't buy it not knowing if it contains the new info. Hence my other post. They also publish manual 61POB 00-AH which is all about the fuel injection on several Hondas including the XX but I'm hoping to find the updates without buying that one.