CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 06 SV650S UPDATED W/PICS

Haven't taken pictures yet, but soon. This is/was my summer commuter and track-day bike. It has 22K on it of which I put on 6K. No leaks of any kind.

Mods include: M4 high-mount carbon slip-on exhaust, dark shield, Racetech cartridge emulators and springs in the forks, ZX-14 shock with spring for 200 lb. rider (also have stock spring if you're heavier), TRE, SV1000 snorkel, front brake calipers are from a Honda F4I (mucho better), genuine Pazzo shorty levers, Vortex frame & swing-arm sliders, Integrated tail-light and LED blinkers. It has a set of Power Pures with one track day on them.

Also have a set of Dan-Moto adjustable bars, passenger grab handle, R1 throttle tube, fairing lowers and hugger (all not mounted). Have almost all stock parts also.

There is some very minor rash on the left side of the upper fairing from the previous owner. Hard to notice from farther than 20'.

Fun bike for tight tracks and decent commuter.

Asking $3900.00

post-1134-1344358777.jpgpost-1134-1344358785.jpgpost-1134-1344358768.jpgpost-1134-1344358749.jpgpost-1134-1344358726.jpgpost-1134-1344358740.jpg

63 views and no comments. :icon_think:

Anyone seriously interested in seeing some pics or should I focus my efforts on Craigslist and SVrider.com?

• 1 month later...

If I didn't just buy a house.....................beautiful bike! GLWS!