CBR1100XX.org Forum

Where to buy 2003 OEM plastics?

I'd suggest Star City Powersports, in Roanoke VA :icon_rolleyes:

Are the prices listed on the website firm or are there some cbr1100xx.org member prices? :)

Interested in left side lower cowl. Thanks.

I've always taken care of you guys.

I got a good deal on parts from Waynesville Cycle in North Carolina.

I have found their prices very good also, around half of what the local dealer wanted (by the way they had to order)

Are the prices listed on the website firm or are there some cbr1100xx.org member prices? :)

Sorry... didn't know.

Never had to look for parts before

Sorry... didn't know.

Never had to look for parts before

No worries.. if I can help great, if I cant that's cool too.

Well damn didn't know sorry as well. I have family down in Burnt Chimney near Westlake VA and also Blue Ridge VA. Next time I am down there I will have to pay you a visit. I will also tell my brother in law he rides and has a VTX1800 he can stop in when he needs stuff.

Joe's link to Ron Ayers has it, as stated #11. Of course there are several 11's listed

Always hard to tell on these online parts fiche the correct one for each year. Really helps to have the actual fiche.

I have a pdf copy, but only goes up to 2002 model year, however I would suggest the correct number

for 2003 is: 64460-MAT-A40ZA It's the only one not on my fiche for #11 ;)

$305.88 at Ron Ayers, plus shipping.

$280 shipped to the US.

I do most of my OEM Honda parts from Honda Directline but that is because of a long history with the owners and most importantly they are local to me.

Forget about dealing with anyone else listed above including Directline and deal direct with someone who actually cares about you and your BlackBird.

Scott's quote of $280.00 is better than you will ever get someplace else and he cares. Star City Powersports Just do it!

I bet he could easily enough verify the correct color as well.

$280 shipped to the US.

I do most of my OEM Honda parts from Honda Directline but that is because of a long history with the owners and most importantly they are local to me.

Forget about dealing with anyone else listed above including Directline and deal direct with someone who actually cares about you and your BlackBird.

Scott's quote of $280.00 is better than you will ever get someplace else and he cares. Star City Powersports Just do it!

I bet he could easily enough verify the correct color as well.

Out of curiousity, I'm in Canada and have a blue XX ... I think it was perhaps not released in US in this color. Does this mean you guys can't order parts in these color? Local dealer quoted me $600 + tax for front cowl ...

I dont want to hijack this thread but mine (2002) came unhooked on the trailer coming home from Ozarxx and banged around quite a bit before I finally got it stopped so I am in need of plastic as well. PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...