CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Valkyrie - Price Reduced - SOLD!!

I've decided it's time to sell my low mileage 2003 Valkyrie. As of today, it has 15,284 miles, but it sits more than it rolls due to my time restraints. I am the second owner of this fine machine. As most of you know, the Valkyrie is a 6-cylinder power cruiser that is incredibly smooth and powerful. The 2003 model was the last year of this great motorcycle just like the XX. I think Honda must have lost their collective minds in 2003.

I've changed the brake fluid, the clutch fluid, the anti-freeze (Honda Pre-Mix), diferential oil (Mobil-1), oil and filter (Honda filter and Mobil-1), plugs, replaced the front brake pads, checked and adjusted the valves and synchronized the carbs. Most of this was just peace of mind stuff.

As you can see in the pictures, the bike has the great sounding Cobra 6 into 6 pipes. I installed a set of Mustang seats with a driver's back rest and a set of Tsukayu hard bags. I also have a windshield that's included in the sale. I have the stock exhausts and seats too.

Was $8500 cash. Now $7,000.

post-123-1337462843.jpg

post-123-1337462866.jpg

post-123-1337462879.jpg

post-123-1337462889.jpg

Dammit Jim! Just keep that thing over at my place for a few years. Its one of the nicest Valks I've seen. Those hard bags look perfect on it and the sound of the 6 into 6 is pure music.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. The bike is nearly perfect and I'm sure it will run almost forever, but it's time for it to have a new owner.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you are like me. I can resist anything but temptation. :icon_biggrin: PM me with a reasonable offer and it could be yours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jim,

My Valk Tourer was probably the best bike I have ever owned. No question Honda has made some stupid decisions when they abandoned their "leading edge" motorcycle mentality.

I need some "job news," which will come NLT the 17th. If it's still around, and my news is favorable, I'll reach out to you.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, it's still for sale. If you want, you can PM me you phone number and I'll give you a call to talk about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, the bike sat in my shop all winter, but it has a new owner now. Thanks for looking.

Now someone needs to buy my sweet Ducati!