CBR1100XX.org Forum

Awesome cbr1100 cover, cheap!

5 or so years back I bought a cover from Tour King. It's a family run business out of Abilene Tx. They make the custom covers there. They don't show the CBR1100XX cover on their site anymore as they've stopped making them. But they have 4 left. If you call, mention Mike from Canada and he'll give you the cover for 35 bucks! Shipping is extremely reasonable too. They are retiring end of the year so pick up a couple (although mine has lasted 5 years). I've purchased 2, so I'll probably sell of 1 of them once I get it so if he sells out, let me know. They are waterproof and form fit around the mirrors and nose. It hasn't blown off yet but is repairable and treatable to regain the waterproof if it wears out (is just starting to now after 5+ years). Comes with a bag to put it all back into so it's reasonably easy to carry with you if you see rain in your future while you are at work, or don't like the sun bleaching your plastics and seat.

Here is a pic of it on a Triumph:

triumph-sprint.jpg

His name is Terry "Gunny" (he's an ex gunner)

2418 Arrowhead Drive

Abilene, Tx 79606

1-800-572-8687

Well worth the call!