CBR1100XX.org Forum

good deal?

kg4fku

Chuck,

That is Honda Directline that is right done the street from me and I know the owner very well. Great people and good prices.

If I can ever help with anything from Directline just let me know. I am usually in their shop about 2-3 times a week. In fact was there about an hour ago.

Chuck,

That is Honda Directline that is right done the street from me and I know the owner very well. Great people and good prices.

If I can ever help with anything from Directline just let me know. I am usually in their shop about 2-3 times a week. In fact was there about an hour ago.

Awesome. I will keep that in mind.

thanks John.

Honda Directline is who I went to the Hoot with last year. They give me a Venders wrist band so I don't have to pay. They also sell alot of "Awesome Ears" for me. :-)

I get discount prices from them anytime.

If you would like I will check out the push clips for you and find out if they fit the Bird. I bet they have them in stock.

The small ones will work for the trim around the gauges, and where your panels meet underneath, but won't replace the biggies properly. Rather, this has worked for me :] Bought some when I was at Americade last year.

Ok Here is the scoop from Honda Directline.

There are two size push pins on the Bird. The same as the Goldwing

or most any late model Honda. They are refered to as flush mount and

heavy mount.

They have them in stock.

Directline offers free shipping on all orders over 100 dollars and charge only a 5.00 handling fee under 100 dollar orders.

They guarantee there prices and will beat any price from Ron Ayers.

If you know the Honda Part number of something you want then you can go to www.hondaonlineparts.com and type in the part number and get the honda list price and Directline's price. Free shipping on everything except

small orders where there is only a $5.00 extra handling charge.

Hope that helps you guys out.

They are good people.

The owners are good friends of mine but they do not take many orders, themselves. That is why they have a full very competant group of customer service reps answering the calls. I am not looking for any recognition from them.

I send them business when I can and spoke with them this evening on my way home from work. Told them about pricing from Ron Ayers and they said they will beat any and all prices from Ron Ayers. They are currently running a campaign call the 'bounty hunters" for their employee's to generate new business. It reads like this : "5% price guarantee"

We try hard to make sure that our prices are the lowest but sometimes we miss something. If you find another company offering something cheaper than us, including the shipping charges, then just call us to place your order. We will beat their price by 5%. Period

Order Online at : www.hondadirectlineusa.com

or Phone toll free at 888-258-6699

Free shipping and handling anywhere in the US on all orders and free shipping and only a flat rate handling fee of $5.00 on orders under $100.00.

They do not take Paypal, but do take all major credit cards. If someone needed to pay with Pay-pal, I will be more than willing to use my account and then you pay me with Paypal. I would only ask that the Paypal transaction fee be paid to me, which is not much.

Did I answer all your questions ?

They do phone orders and online orders