CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Upper Cowl 2003

Well, a buddy laid down my baby today. He clipped the right mirror on a wall and broke the RH Mirror Stay. The force of the hit snapped the stay and broke the upper cowl. Fortunately, he only freaked out a little bit and gently laid her down on the left hand side. The only damage was to the upper cowl and the mirror. Anybody have an upper cowl and a RH mirror stay? I'm not concerned with the color as I will have to have it repainted any way. Thanks.

How bad is the upper cowl??

I am getting pretty good at repairing these things if you want to send it to me I will be happy to repair it then you only need to get it painted.

If not how much do ya want for the damaged upper? :icon_biggrin:

It's missing a chunk. I'll take a pic later and post it up.

I hate to buy an OEM, as I changed the paint a couple of years ago, so anything I buy will get painted. As far as selling the damaged one, we'll have to talk and work something out.

It's missing a chunk. I'll take a pic later and post it up.

I hate to buy an OEM, as I changed the paint a couple of years ago, so anything I buy will get painted. As far as selling the damaged one, we'll have to talk and work something out.

You have my number I believe just text me a pic.