CBR1100XX.org Forum

1995 VFR750, 52k Miles, Corbin Seat + Backrest, HIDs

1995 VFR750 w/ 52k miles. Bike is flawless, and has been babied its entire life. Never down, raced, or abused -- adult owned. It's never spent a night outdoors and always washed after each trip. The pictures don't do the bike justice; you need to see it in person to really appreciate it! There are very few unmolested VFRs remaining on the road today - this is one of them!

The last major service at 35,000 miles included a coolant flush, new plugs and wires, carburetor sync and adjustment, and a full valve inspection and adjustment. Bike has been run with a 50/50 synthetic blend it's entire life and has never had any mechanical issues -- it's a Honda!

Bike has upgraded Corbin Gunfighter seat and backrest ($600+ for the pair!) in matching red along with the original rear seat cover that can be very difficult to find for these bikes. The bike also has a upgraded Honda VFR series regulators along with an integrated cooling fan to help prevent burnouts. The headlights have also been upgraded to McCulloch 5100k HID lamps with motorized hi/lo flappers for safety during day and night riding. Bike also currently has a set of Michelins Pilot Road twin compound tires front and rear that help this bike handle fabulously in all weather conditions. Also have a VFR750 custom cover, Lockhart Racing tank protector, original owner's manual, and the coveted Honda toolbag! :)

As much as I hate to let this gorgeous bike go, I still have Jbow's ST1100 that I picked up a few years ago, and the VFR just keeps seeing less and less use. Time to trim down the toy list a little. Sad to see her go, but want to find her a home with someone that will appreciate and care for her as much as I have!

$3,000 OBO -- call Jason @ 480-389-5501

High resolution pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69474201@N06/

Note: Intercom System (Starcomm) has been removed from the bike.