CBR1100XX.org Forum

[A+] Star City Powersports

Managed by a board member (racer212 = Scott) this is a great place to get accessories as well as new or pre-owned bikes. I had a kick ass price on Gerbing clothing which Scott not only matched but beat. He didn't have the gloves in stock and ready to go but shipped the Jacket while I waited for the gloves. He kept in constant communication as to when the gloves were in and as soon as they arrived he shipped them out.

I'd highly recommend Star City Powersports and before you go dropping dime on gear, a bike, or anything else motorcycle related I highly recommend you shoot him a PM for his price.

Dave

Star City Powersports

What are you :icon_redface: about?

You provided a great service at a great price...and I encourage everyone to check with you before they buy stuff.

Worst you can say is...sorry, can't help you.

JERKY :icon_biggrin:

Thanks again for the heated gear...I LOVE IT !!

• 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone that has ordered with us. I've sold 7 sets of Gerbings gear to the XX crowd this season, and other than some avaliabilty probs from Gerbings I think everyone is happy. I appreciate everyone's business.

And he has great avatar pics!

I'm keeping you in mind Scott,since I don't work at a Honda dealer anymore,don't need anything yet but the time will come.

Al

Agree on the avatar pics. Never met him but if his name is Scott he's already cool. I've been thinking of the gerbings gear....

Nice web site too.

• 8 months later...

I was fortunate enough to meet Scott and several of his team yesterday as I was meeting up with Joe.

Beautiful showroom, a ton of variety, and some seriously nice people there. His team gave me a fair price on the few things I did buy. When it's time to buy another bike or significant parts / accessories, I'm calling Scott and/or making the drive to Roanoke.