CBR1100XX.org Forum

*Sold* 2004 Suzuki GSX-R1000

Sold

Bump for price drop.

Thought I would post up here and see if there is any interest. Actually looking to upgrade to a Busa or 14. Fun, fun bike... but can't do the type of touring I would like without paying for it the next day.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/2781628070.html

Updated price- for sale is a K4 GSX-R1000. These bikes are great for the street, strip, track or touring. Suzuki has traditionally been known for high horsepower bikes, but the K3/K4's set the standard for the overall performance and handling of liter bikes. I'm the second owner and the bike has been maintained since new. Runs, rides, and looks great. Very reliable and would ride it across the country if I had the time. A couple small scratches and scuffs if you work to find them, but no obvious rash or damage from a tip-over or crash. I have a clear title for the bike in my possession. Information for the bike is as follows:

-27k miles

-Yoshi Carbon Fiber slip-on can

-Aftermarket levers and grips, R1 throttle tube conversion, and throttle lock

-RAM Mounting ball and custom 12V power port for accessories (GPS, Phone, Ipod)

-Tinted carbon look framesliders, carbon look Sportech windscreen, flush-mount LED turn signals, undertail with LED lights and fender elimiator

-New plugs and OEM air filter

-Dunlop RoadSmart front and rear tires

-Clymer's Service Repair Manual, stock windscreen and levers, stock exhaust, rear cowl and passenger seat as well as K&N oil filter all go with the bike.

Reply with questions or to see the bike. Lockhart Phillips bike stands also available at an additional cost.

post-2218-1314726076.jpgpost-2218-1314726107.jpg post-2218-1316460271.jpgpost-2218-1316460262.jpg

Or a FJR or a Connie 14.

:icon_evilgrin:

:icon_snooty:

Both those bikes are ugly :icon_biggrin:

Or a FJR or a Connie 14.

:icon_evilgrin:

:icon_snooty:

Both those bikes are ugly :icon_biggrin:

Makes me look that much better when I take the helmet off. :icon_evilgrin:

If I were in the market, I'd give the 14 a good hard look, it seems to be the most comfy of the two.

And the timing really sucks. I'll be looking to buy a lightweight supersport in a few months, but I can't do it just yet. :icon_wall:

We'll see if there is any interest, but my big thing is I can't get a new bike until this one is gone. Figured my best chance on a used busa or 14 will be in the next couple months. Would like to have my ducks in a row when the time comes.

And the timing really sucks. I'll be looking to buy a lightweight supersport in a few months, but I can't do it just yet. :icon_wall:

Looking to add another bike to your stable, Dutch?

Or, will you be selling the VFR?

Looking to add another bike to your stable, Dutch?

Or, will you be selling the VFR?

The VFR isn't going anywhere. It's the perfect balance of comfort and performance for the type of riding that we do. Especially with all of the suspension upgrades. No, I'm looking for something lightweight that can to do track and street duty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...