CBR1100XX.org Forum

Horsepower.......loss??

I need a section like this. It could be titled........"Section for Brad Only".

I should drop about 2-3 horsepower really. Done shakes and shit on and off for years. It's annoying as hell.

Tim, Brad appears to want some attention, can you please give him some? :icon_twisted:

Been there, done that.....all I got was a lonely walk home and a negative bazillion post count. :icon_twisted:

PS: He's not the greatest pitcher. :icon_twisted::icon_whistle:

Hit the weights, low reps and high weight. Eat like a horse, lots of protein, not just the couple tablespoons at a time you're used to. :icon_wink:

Oh, and steroids, lots and lots of steroids. :icon_whistle:

Seriously, I had a hard time putting on any kind of mass until I hit my early/mid twenties. Trust me, it beats the alternative. You'll probably never be huge, but if you lift and eat, you can definitely put on some mass.

I was the same way until I hit about 26. I could eat anything I wanted. Could NOT gain wait for anything. When I started my current job I knew I needed more mass. I drank a 32 oz. cup of orange juice mixed with 1000 calorie weight gainer for breakfast everyday. I only had to do that for about a year. I have gained 50 pounds since then. Went from about 130 to 180. Now my metabolism has slowed and I can gain weight no problem. Unfortunately, it is around the mid-section.

As long as you are strong for your size and not anemic, don't worry about it.

Eat several times a day and high protien and carb diet will help. lift weights and you will start to gain weight. Or you could just hit your mid to late 30's and the weight will just start piling on NO PROBLEM!!!!! :icon_redface:

when I got married 17 yrs ago I was pushing to hit 155lbs now that I am pushing 40 I am struggling to hold 195. :icon_wall:

I can't seem to loose the damn weight 3-5lbs and then I put it right back on .... :icon_shifty:

Don't wish for weight...it will come eventually, and if it doesn't? So what.. That's far less stress on your body than being overweight.

Eat healthy, enjoy your "gift".

+1 :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the pointers boys. Thanks Tim for my own little (pun intended) section.

I'll keep this updated from time to time.

Only problem I foresee, if I gain 15 pounds......my board handle won't apply, and I don't like the sound of 125lbrc51rider

• 2 months later...