CBR1100XX.org Forum

CBR1100XX Honda OEM Alarm w/Dual imobilizer

cbrbear

OK so a while back I scored an OEM alarm for the XX off ebay UK. The guy was hesitant to sell it to me because it was a GB model and said it wouldnt work on US spec bikes... Well I am proud to announce that IT DOES WORK. This thing is sweet. SUPER friggen loud, disables the ignition and pulse generator so there is no bump starting it or anything. The alarm is an ear piercing 115 db with passive arming. Anyway just had to kinda brag I scored big time and shipped it was less than 80 bucks.

Here are some pics.. I dont have a steady hand.... so yeah but its a OEM accessory! I have the part numbers but im sure its not available anywhere.....

post-4262-1310936149.jpg

post-4262-1310936170.jpg

post-4262-1310936183.jpg

post-4262-1310936193.jpg

post-4262-1310936201.jpg

I didn't know anything like that existed. Any links to information on it?

I found it on ebay about 6 months ago, the seller was convinced it wouldnt work on a US bird... I didnt see why it wouldnt since it doesnt plug into the ECU. He was selling the alarm kit and the install kit on 2 auctions... no one bid so I got it dirt cheap. At the time I didnt realize it was also an immobilizer. It does 2 things. 1. it cuts out the starter when armed so you cant start the bike even if you try to hot wire it, and it cuts out the pulse generator so if you bypass the ignition and push start it, it wont fire. It passively arms the immobilizer automatically, but to activate the alarm you physically have to push the remote. It is sensitive to movement and vibration. Its really cool it plugs into stock wiring harness all in the trunk compartment. Only 1 modification is required and that is you pull the yellow/red wire out of the starting relay harness, plug in a wire from the alarm in its place, then it comes with a plug to put that wire into, then you connect that plug into the alarm wiring. It was super duper simple!!!!! It also comes with an accessory wire (not sure what for) and a maintenance wire, if the maintenance wire is plugged in to itself the alarm is completely deactivated.

I didn't know anything like that existed. Any links to information on it?

+1

I take it that it is different than the anti thief system KIS or something like that?

Totally different than the HISS (which I was looking at doing) HISS uses a chipped key that is matched with the ECU that prevents the bike from starting unless that key is inserted into the ignition. This is plug and play into stock harness

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! With the Bird you ride I can imagine the piece of mind this provides.

Dude you dont even know, especially considering the wife and I are going to Laguna Seca in a few days and taking the XX. The alarm is super freakin loud 115db and the tones are EAR PIERCING. I considered buying a scorpion alarm but for the alarm and harness to fit my bike it was expensive and it wasnt an immobilizer. I am soooooo happy with this purchase and super lucky I found it!

I want one!!!!

Send me the part number, I have someone in England..

If you look at the picture of the destructions you can see that it is 08E55-MAT-800 for the security harness kit, but thats just the wires, I dont know where the box is for the rest of it cuz the other half is the alarm and remotes and all that jazz... Here is the link for the seller I got it from you can ask him. Meanwhile I will dig for the other box... I might have thrown it away because I remember consolidating the two boxes.

http://stores.ebay.com/SHERWOOD-GARAGE?_rdc=1

found it... 08E55-MAT-A00 OR C00 OR B00 OR D00 based on region

http://www.ledderz.net/files/spyball_8510.pdf

Yeah, the 241.50 euro is good, the 335.00 us is good,, the 90 euro to ship is where I get pissed..It's a sickness. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, the 241.50 euro is good, the 335.00 us is good,, the 90 euro to ship is where I get pissed..It's a sickness. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

No shit!

I can not let my bike get stolen.