CBR1100XX.org Forum

Lot of Blackbird goodies

I have a lot of blackbird accessories and would like to sell the whole lot at one time.i am willing to sacrifice this stuff to get it out of my garage.Heres what I have for 99 blackbird and up ADDITIONAL SPROCKETS BOTH 2 FRONT AND 2 REAR,SIDESTAND,BARNETT HIGH PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KIT NEW IN BOX,K&N AIR FILTER,BRAND NEW FORK SPRINGS (pair),LOWERING LINK (dogbone)and FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL I live in southern Indiana and my email address is randye45@yahoo.com make me an offer.

post-128857-1307593464.jpg

post-128857-1307593497.jpg

How much for the sprockets and clutch shipped to 07083?

I would like to get $100 that includes shipping

WHEEL HAS BEEN SOLD

What brand are the sprockets and how many teeth? Also, what condition are they in?

WHEEL HAS BEEN SOLD

What brand are the sprockets and how many teeth? Also, what condition are they in?

I'll let you know when they arrive. :icon_wink:

I have a lot of blackbird accessories and would like to sell the whole lot at one time.i am willing to sacrifice this stuff to get it out of my garage.Heres what I have for 99 blackbird and up ADDITIONAL SPROCKETS BOTH 2 FRONT AND 2 REAR,SIDESTAND,BARNETT HIGH PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KIT NEW IN BOX,K&N AIR FILTER,BRAND NEW FORK SPRINGS (pair),LOWERING LINK (dogbone)and FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL I live in southern Indiana and my email address is randye45@yahoo.com make me an offer.

you sell the xx?

southern indiana??

you sell the xx?

southern indiana??

Yes sold the XX after 12 years riding the ST now

Filter Shipped to 49444?

And if the sprokets and clutch kit fall through let me know.

$25 will get you the filter its not brand new but near new it was only used a short period sprockets and clutch kit still available Clutch kit is brand new in box Sprockets are 45 tooth rear stock in good condition and 45 tooth aluminum vortex shows wear the front sprockets are 17 tooth stock and 15 tooth not sure what brand but shows no wear.I ship you all of it for $125.00

WHEEL HAS BEEN SOLD

WHEEL HAS BEEN SOLD

Sprockets are 45 tooth rear stock in good condition and 45 tooth aluminum vortex shows wear the front sprockets are 17 tooth stock and 15 tooth not sure what brand but shows no wear.

Sprockets are 45 tooth rear stock in good condition and 45 tooth aluminum vortex shows wear the front sprockets are 17 tooth stock and 15 tooth not sure what brand but shows no wear.

I'll take the OEM/stock sprockets and the clutch kit for $80 shipped if you are okay with that. Send me a PM with your address, and I'll send you a check.

I'll take the OEM/stock sprockets and the clutch kit for $80 shipped if you are okay with that. Send me a PM with your address, and I'll send you a check.

SOLD Clutch & OEM sprockets

• 2 weeks later...