CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Cbr1100xx FS 15k miles $4200

yes

Also, supermarine needs to call me back.

When this sells i will take the post down or mark it as sold. until then its still available.... sitting in my garage... gathering dust.

I also updated the price @ 4kobo. will also accept trades for cars and other neat things i might want. try me.. you never know.

Contact info for me has been updated as well. i can be reached at 913-593-1305 or 913-593-1303. if i dont answer one try the other.

• 3 weeks later...
Fly and ride. Get a cheap one way ticket and ride it home. Kansas is in the middle of the US, make a weekend of it.

That's a great idea!!

Hey brother, do yourself a favor and do not lower that price anymore. Just so you know I paid 3500 for mine with 60000 on the clock and it was a little beat up. Your price is crazy good for that bike. Just leave it be and someone will pick it up trust me.

I agree with Hoss that your price is pretty fair. Of course, price is a subjective thing and it depends on the demand for that sort of bike in your area. I was looking at your bike a few months ago and was very tempted but could not see how I was going to get it here to Maryland. I ended up picking up the same bike (Silver 2002) but with more miles (39K) and some scraped body parts (fairing and stator). I was able to pick it up for $3300, but have since replaced the front tire and pads bringing the actual cost to around $3500. So for your low mileage bike, $4K seems very reasonable. If you were closer I would have definitely bought yours or better yet traded you my hobby car (DSM) for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lostinkansas if you're still selling the bike, I'm definitely interested. I tried PM, but haven't heard back. I'm a half hour away from you and looking for a bird to replace my current bike. I noticed you're looking for a sport bike and I've got one we might be able to work something out on. If not, I've got a buyer lined up for mine already, but I noticed you were open to trades so I thought i'd check first. Let me know when you can!

Chris

lostinkansas if you're still selling the bike, I'm definitely interested. I tried PM, but haven't heard back. I'm a half hour away from you and looking for a bird to replace my current bike. I noticed you're looking for a sport bike and I've got one we might be able to work something out on. If not, I've got a buyer lined up for mine already, but I noticed you were open to trades so I thought i'd check first. Let me know when you can!

Chris

I'm pretty sure this bike is sold. I messaged this guy 3 weeks ago and he said it's gone